Develop stronger and more productive plants
SOIL PROBIOTICS FOR PLANTS
Soil Pro is a bio-formulated agricultural soil improver containing plant-growth-promoting bacteria. Its microbiological components assist in the nitrogen cycle to enhance nitrification of the soil and nitrate absorption by plants. Soil Pro helps obtain stronger and more productive plants by its dual mode of action:
1. Stimulates plant development — Soil bacteria used in food production help crop plants signal to their roots how much nutrients to uptake from the soil and when. This results in more efficient plant metabolism, faster growth and hardier, more vigorous and productive crops.
2. Improves soil microbiological conditions — Every application of Soil Pro infuses a robust population of vigorous strains of probiotics for soil health to replenish the biology of depleted soil.
Soil Pro is specifically formulated with exceptionally vigorous microbial strains. In addition to nitrogen, these bacteria in soil fertility contribute to rapid assimilation of magnesium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus. The result is enhanced fertilization that contributes rather than detracts from the natural biological balance of healthy soil. That is biology in a bottle.
HOW SOIL PRO WORKS TO ENHANCE YOUR SOIL FERTILITY
Nitrogen fixation is the process by which nitrogen in the air enters the soil and becomes available as a nutrient source for plants. Soil Pro contains robust strains of a specific type of plant-growth-promoting bacteria known as pseudomonas. These work to capture atmospheric nitrogen and fix it into the soil by converting it into ammonium. Nitrifying soil bacteria, in turn, make it bioavailable to plants by converting those ammonium compounds into nitrates in the soil.
In addition to this biological fixation of nitrogen, the microorganisms found in Soil Pro perform a host of other functions that protect and enhance the health of both plants and soil. By forming symbiotic associations with plants and naturally occurring soil microbiota, Soil Pro microbes help increase the overall health of your soil, making your plants healthier and more resilient to adverse weather and disease.
BENEFITS OF SOIL PRO PROBIOTICS FOR PLANTS
The use of bacteria in food production is increasing year by year as the agricultural industry catches on to the enormous economic and environmental benefits of working with, rather than against, nature to promote soil and plant health.
Benefits of using Soil Pro plant probiotics include:
- Promotes the biological fixation of nitrogen for enhanced soil fertility
- Helps to regenerate saturated soils due to the excessive fertilization
- Helps restore unbalanced soil biology to its optimal condition
- Contains beneficial soil microbes proven to out-compete harmful soil pathogens
- Promotes optimal plant growth and development and increases plant immunity
- Easy application with a sprayer or through your irrigation system
- Costs a fraction of what chemical treatments do, without harmful side effects
WHY CHOOSE LIVENTIA’S PROBIOTICS FOR SOIL?
LIVENTIA is known in the industry for cutting-edge innovation in the field of agricultural biotechnology. As a pioneering company in the development of microbiological products for soil enhancement and remediation, we have developed robust and highly adaptable strains of bacteria capable of thriving in a wide range of soil types and situations.
We have formulated Soil Pro for easy application with a traditional sprayer or through your fertigation system. These exceptionally hard microbes can also be applied with fertilizer or even herbicide.
To learn more about how Soil Pro can improve your soil and plant health and yield, contact us here today.