Bioremediation Of Soil And Water
WHAT IS THE LFS-1™ BIOREMEDIATION PRODUCT?
LFS-1™ is a mixture of microorganisms suspended in an aqueous solution used in bioremediation. Bioremediation is the cleansing of soils and waters that have been contaminated by hydrocarbon spills and the residues associated with its production. LFS-1™ is formulated with a group of 10 bacteria of the genus Pseudomonas and highly specialized actinobacteria, which are specifically created to survive adverse conditions in contaminated ecosystems.
LFS-1™ bioremediation products help to naturally degrade alkalines, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, alcohols, toxic waste, pesticides and aromatic and polyaromatic substances. Best of all, the solution can do so without the use of chemicals or toxins.
MODE OF ACTION OF LFS-1™ BIOREMEDIATION SOLUTION
- LFS-1™ offers a mineral precipitating effect, a surfactant effect and a bio-enhancer effect.
- The bioremediation product promotes the development of autochthonous microorganisms.
- Microorganisms degrade existing hydrocarbon chains to make them more dissolvable.
- LFS-1™ dissolves heavy metals so they become insoluble.
WHY AGRICULTURALISTS RELY ON LFS-1™ BIOREMEDIATION PRODUCTS
It is always best if you can tackle an environmental concern with a natural product, and this is why many rely on LFS-1™ by LIVENTIA. When soil is treated with a bioremediation product, the nutrients not only help to eradicate the contaminants, but they also leave behind valuable nutrients such as potassium and phosphorous. When the product is used in water, chains of hydrocarbons that would otherwise be dangerous for plants and animals are dissolved. Many agriculturists rely on bioremediation products to:
- Remove contaminants from crop fields before the growing season begins
- Treat water supplies to which livestock has access
- Treat contaminated water used for irrigation purposes
BENEFITS OF BIOREMEDIATION PRODUCTS
- Bioremediation can help restore balance in a previously contaminated ecosystem, whether that ecosystem is in soil or water.
- Bioremediation of waterhelps to dissolve contaminants that could be harmful to living beings.
- Results can be seen rather quickly in most cases.
- Bioremediation of soil helps to stimulate the soil.
- Degraded hydrocarbon chains make soil and water safe for plants or livestock.
- It helps the precipitation of dissolved metals.
WHY CHOOSE LIVENTIA’S BIOREMEDIATION PRODUCTS OVER OTHER BRANDS?
LIVENTIA bioremediation products are well-known as a reliable product. With a keen eye for the environment and science-backed development and research, products such as LFS-1™ are trustworthy enough to use in an agricultural setting. LFS-1™ also utilizes adaptable and formulated microorganism technology to achieve bioremediation of soil and water instead of synthetic mechanisms, and:
- The product is not dangerous and contains no toxins or pathogens.
- LFS-1™ doesn't require any permits for private property storage.
- LFS-1™ doesn't require any form of special handling.
- Results can usually be seen in as little as 30 days from application.
CONTACT LIVENTIA FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BIOREMEDIATION OF SOIL AND WATER
Bioremediation of water and soil bioremediation can be necessary parts of agricultural operations, but the process can get technical and complex. We provide our customers with professional technical support for the best application of all of our water and soil bioremediation products and more. Contact LIVENTIA if you need help with our LFS-1™ bioremediation solution.